The payroll function firstly involves the establishment of a client’s Cashflow Manager account
followed by setting up the payroll function within Cashflow Manager by entering employees details
and establishing the requirements of the award involved to ensure that our clients employees are
paid the correct amounts in a timely manner. This can be quite time consuming as most awards will
contain various allowances, penalty rates and varying entitlements to leave. It is then necessary to
customise the Cashflow Manager file depending on the business requirements and frequency of
payments. Compensation forms and payroll tax calculations can also be performed based on the
Cashflow Manager Payroll data.
Requirements for every business are different, but below are a list of the specific payroll services we
can provide. Additionally, take a look at the packages we provide, or contact us.
- Wages recorded on CASHFLOW MANAGER.
- Annual Group Certificates.
- Workers compensation preparation and lodgement.
- Monthly & quarterly superannuation calculations.
- Payslip preparation.
- Calculation of payroll.
- ATO Group certificate reconciliation.
- Calculation of payroll tax and annual reconciliation.
- Payment of superannuation.